The units are constructed to customer-specific sizes in new or existing buildings, therefore maximising available space. The GroRoom range offers the most cost-effective solution available for totally contained and controlled research.
The GroRooms are designed with the following features:
• 40% to 95% ±5%
• Steam generation
• Ultra-sonic generation
• De-humidification via chilled water coil
• De-humidification via silica gel
• Legionella risk reports
GroRoom flooring options include:
• Insulated PIR panels
• Aluminium or Stainless Steel chequer plate
• Vinyl floor with coving
• Durable Resin
• Variable air change rates
• Supply and extract filtration (G4 to H14 HEPA)
• Horizontal & Vertical air movement
• Variable air speeds 0.5 -0.1 ms-2
Full range of light sources available including:
• High Pressure Sodium
• Metal Halide
Light levels up to 600µmol.ms-2 @ 300mm.
Height Adjustable Systems.
Automatic dimming and dawn/dusk simulation.
Independent colour control.
• Air tight construction
• Face sealing hinged and sliding doors
• Air filtration from G4 to H14 (HEPA)
• Negative pressure gradients
• Personnel access control
• Contaminated waste drainage solutions
• Variable temperature control -5°C to +40°C ±0.5°C.
• Fixed temperature control down to -20°C.
• BMS controlled dawn/dusk simulation
Have a read of our latest case study of the walk-in chambers complex we completed at the National Institute of Agricultural BotanyÂ ï»¿
Project studying when and where #orchids bloom around the #UK reveals 200 new flowering locations @BBCNews http://t.co/xLDKFidf7X
15/01/2015Unigro completes build of propagation glasshouse at Kew Gardens